Life After Lockdown
Right now, life is a little bit weird. But it isn’t going to stay this way forever. We’ll get back to some sort of normality, at some point. And the best part? You get to make of it what you want. The question is, what do you want? We want to hear your voice and your answers.
In collaboration with former Young People’s Laureate and acclaimed poet Caleb Femi, we’ll put all your thoughts into action through a new spoken word piece. Then, your voices will be shared with the people who make decisions. Your opinions matter. So get them heard.
So what do you want them to hear? What do you want? From fun and small to big and brave, we want to know all about what life could - and should - be like, after lockdown:
- What have you discovered about yourself during lockdown?
- What did you find most challenging and how did you overcome it?
- Have you found any positives or do you have any happy memories from lockdown?
- What skills have you developed that you want to keep building on?
- How will you use your newfound skills for the better?
- What have you learned about your relationships with the people you’re close to that you’re grateful for?
- What will be the first thing you do with your friends and family?
- Where’s the first place you want to visit after lockdown?
- Has lockdown changed your perspective on family and friends?
- Who did you miss the most during lockdown?
- How will you celebrate when lockdown is lifted?
- How do you hope the world will change?
- What do you hope will be the same?
- And what do you think needs to be different?
- Is there anything you’re anxious about?
- What one thing are you going to do to change the world after lockdown?
- Where do you want to go after lockdown and why?
- What are you most excited about doing when lockdown ends - immediately and beyond to 2021?
Getting involved is simple:
- Use the form below to upload a 15 second selfie video with your answers (you can do one for each area, or answer as many or as few questions as you fancy)
- Or upload a picture and use the comment box below to give your answer
- Don’t forget to include your Insta handle in the comment box too - that way we can tag you when we share it to our stories!
WHAT WE'LL DO
Over the next few weeks, we’ll share your ideas on our socials and tag you. And eventually, we’ll turn it into a video to share everywhere. To let everyone know that you’ve got something to say, something to change, and something to do. Because no matter what the situation, you’re ready to say No We Can.
So what are you waiting for?
SHARE YOUR VOICE...
Please note – once you agree that NCS can publish your content, you grant NCS Trust permission to use this material for future marketing campaigns, website(s), emails and other social channels with no restrictions, payment or other consideration. In legal speak, this is a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence without any time or other limits. If you wish to submit your content, you can do so via our content submission form above. By submitting content to our form you adhere to the terms and conditions above. To request NCS to stop using, or to delete your media, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com