Let’s Get Quizzical: Netflix
Include this article in your Skills Builder Journal. It could help you develop...
Looking for something to do this weekend? Don’t worry, we’ve got you sorted. Put your best Quizmaster hat on, set up a Zoom or a FaceTime with your mates, and get quizzing! Add this round to a longer quiz, or just keep it short and sweet. This one’s all about Netflix...answers at the bottom.
1. What is the name of the fictional town where Stranger Things is set?
2. How many letters did Lara Jean write in 'To all the boys I loved before'?
3. Which series features Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop and Ted Danson as Michael?
a) Sex Education
c) The Good Place
d) How I Met Your Mother
4. Who’s Missing? Tan, Bobby, Antoni, Karamo and _____?
5. What is Jughead Jones’ real full name in Riverdale?
a) Augustus Digby Jones
b) Theodore Duncan Jones II
c) Alistair Barnarby Jones
d) Forsythe Pendleton Jones III
6. Otis and Eric attend which high school in Sex Education?
a) Moordale High
b) Greendale High
c) Bayside High
d) Shermer High
7. What’s the name of the organisation founded by Tiger King’s Carole Baskin?
a) Paradise Wildlife Park
b) Tigers’ R’ Us
c) Big Cat Rescue
d) Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park
8. How many series did Orange Is The New Black run for before it ended in 2019?
9. In her series ‘Tidying Up With…’ Marie Kondo asks us all to only keep items that spark what?
10. Titus Andromedon is a character in which comedy series?
a) New Girl
b) The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
c) The Crown
1. The answer is b) Hawkins!
As well as The Upside Down, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will and Eleven all have to navigate Hawkins, Indiana!
2. The answer is a) Five!
Lara Jean writes letters to Peter, Kenny, Lucas, Josh and John!
3. The answer is c) The Good Place!
Eleanor, Chidi, Jason and Tahani are all welcomed to The Good Place by Michael!
4. The answer is b) Jonathan!
The Fab Five wouldn’t be complete without the one and only JVN!
5. The answer is d) Forsythe Pendleton Jones III!
In the Archie comics, Jughead’s nickname came about from his big ears...but in truth, he’s named after his father and grandfather, the original Forsthye P’s!
6. The answer is a) Moordale High!
Moordale High might be where the gang go to school, but the clinic they set up is where everyone’s getting the real education…😉
7. The answer is c) Big Cat Rescue!
That’s right you cool cats and kittens, Carole Baskin runs the Big Cat Rescue where they house everything from cougars to tigers to lynxes and ocelots. Meow!
8. The answer is b) Seven!
Yep, that’s right. We followed Piper and the gang at Litchfield for seven whole seasons. We saw love, laughs and tragedy. Which was your favourite season?
9. The answer is d) Joy!
The key to finding if something sparks joy? Take the item and feel it in your hands. Think how it really makes you feel. Does it make you happy? Yes? Then keep it!
10. The answer is b) The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt!
From recreating Beyonce’s Lemonade to Pinot Noiiiirrrrrrrrr, Titus has been iconic from the get go. It’s like he says, ‘I envy you. I’ve never been able to meet me…’