Made some great memories on NCS this year? Share your photos and videos using the upload form below.
Your content may be shared by NCS on Instagram and (occasionally) in ads or other places. By submitting your content you’re accepting the T&Cs outlined below.
Your privacy is incredibly important and we’ll do everything we can to protect your information.
When you agree for NCS Trust to use your social media content, it could be used for a variety of content, such as marketing campaigns, emails, website(s) and other social channels.
How We Obtain Your Information
- Content is uploaded via our web form uploader.
- If NCS Trust wishes to use your social media content, you will receive a request by way of an Instagram comment, direct message or other reply. If you wish to approve the stated use of your content, please reply using the hashtag #YesNCS. In doing so, you grant NCS Trust a licence to use your content on the above terms.
What We Collect From You
- Full name (only with web form uploader)
- Email (only with web form uploader)
- Social media handle (only with social media content
The lawful basis we rely on for processing your personal data is your consent under article 6(1) (a) of the UK GDPR.
Who We Share It With
We will share your information with social content provider Stackla who store and process data within the U.S.A.
How Long We Keep It
We will retain your media for 5 years after collection. After that period we will either delete the media or refresh the consent to use the image again.
If you change your mind and wish to withdraw consent, please contact the Data Protection team email@example.com. Please note, efforts will be taken to prevent them being used in future digital and offline publications but they may continue to appear in publications already in circulation.