LITTLE IDEAS THAT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
Inspo for your Action Day
This year, our focus is on the environment (but any little bit of good you want to do, in any way, is amazing...it’s totally up to you!) and there are loads of ways you can take action:
- Clean up your local park
- Pick up litter during a walk
- Plant a tree or some bee-friendly flowers
- Switch to paperless mail
- Educate others on how to reduce their food waste
- Organise a beach clean
- Speak up about sustainability
If none of these feel quite right for you, but you still want to do something, that’s all good. Take a few minutes to think about what matters to you most. How do you think you could make a difference?
Remember, it doesn’t have to be a big deal. Sometimes it’s the smallest gesture that means the most.
- Supporting a local business by shouting about them on socials, or buying something from them
- Running an errand for a friend, family member or neighbour who feels a bit vulnerable right now
- Giving out thank you notes to brighten up your loved ones’ days
- Having a cupboard clear out and donating clothes you don’t wear anymore to a clothing bank or charity shop
- Putting on a virtual quiz for your friends and family and asking for a donation to take part
And whatever you decide to do…
Don’t forget to tell us all about it by adding your actions to our Impact Map!