LITTLE IDEAS THAT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
Inspo for your Action Day
This year, our focus for Action Day is on the environment, stuck for ideas for your Action Day? Take a look at our suggestions for what you could do.
- Clean up your local park
- Pick up litter during a walk
- Plant a tree or some bee-friendly flowers
- Switch to paperless mail
- Educate others on how to reduce their food waste
- Organise a beach clean
- Speak up about sustainability
If none of these feel quite right for you, but you still want to do something, that’s all good. Take a few minutes to think about what matters to you most. How do you think you could make a difference?
Remember, it doesn’t have to be a big deal. Sometimes it’s the smallest gesture that means the most.
- Supporting a local business by shouting about them on socials, or buying something from them
- Running an errand for a friend, family member or neighbour who feels a bit vulnerable right now
- Giving out thank you notes to brighten up your loved ones’ days
- Having a cupboard clear out and donating clothes you don’t wear anymore to a clothing bank or charity shop
- Putting on a virtual quiz for your friends and family and asking for a donation to take part
And whatever you decide to do…
Don’t forget to tell us all about it by adding your actions to our Impact Map!