Let's Get Quizzical: TV Shows
How much TV do you watch? Do you know your Nick and Schmidt’s from your Otis and Eric’s? We’ve got questions about older and newer shows, so take our quiz to see if you’re on top of telly! Answers below…
1. In The Vampire Diaries, what was the name of the curse that Klaus broke to become a hybrid?
a) Sun and the Moon
b) Moon and the Stars
c) Sun and the Sky
d) Claw and the Fang
2. In Shadow and Bone, Alina is what?
a) The Healer
b) An Inferni
c) The Sun Summoner
d) A Heartrender
3. Why was the role of Gunther given to James Michael Tyler in Friends?
a) He’s related to the producer
b) He could use the espresso machine
c) They made the role for him specifically
d) He won the part through a competition
4. In Peaky Blinders, how does Thomas Shelby acquire a beautiful white racehorse from the nomadic Lee family?
a) Fights for it
b) Wins a bet
c) Wins a coin toss
d) Pays for it
5. In Game of Thrones, what were the names of the six Stark direwolves?
a) Ghost, Grey Wind, Lady, Summer, Nymeria, Shaggy Dog
b) Blue Wind, Winter, Ghost, Shaggy, Lady, Nymeria
c) Akela, Warg, Grey Wind, Graugluin, Accalia, Zio
d) Ghost, Winter, Jack, Rufus, Grey Wind, Lady
6. In Sex Education, who is the head boy of the school?
a) Jackson Marchetti
b) Otis Milburn
c) Eric Effiong
d) Adam Groff
7. In Gossip Girl, who does Nate mistakenly kiss at the ball, thinking she was Serena?
8. In Bridgerton, how many siblings are there in the Bridgerton family?
9. In The Office (U.S.), what is the exclusive club that Pam, Oscar, and Toby establish in the episode "Branch Wars"?
a) Posh Things Club
b) Elegant Things Club
c) Finer Things Club
d) Refined Things Club
10. In Cobra Kai, he was known as ‘Lip’, then ‘Hawk’. but what is the full name of the character played by Jacob Bertrand?
a) Eli Moskowitz
b) Ben Markowitz
c) Hal Mankowitz
d) Emil Mankowitz
1. The answer is a) Sun and the moon!
Klaus needed Elena and the moon stone to break the curse.
2. The answer is c) The Sun Summoner!
Alina Starkov was The Sun Summoner, one of the most powerful Grisha who had ever lived and the only one capable of destroying the Volcra and the Shadow Fold.
3. The answer is b) He could use the espresso machine!
James was the only extra who was actually able to use the espresso machine on set, and was given the role, which became a fan favourite!
4. The answer is c) Wins a coin toss!
Thomas had his brothers thinking that he was trading the family car for a horse when, after the coin flip, he gave the keys away. He later calmed his siblings down and revealed that he promised the loser a spin in the car.
5. The answer is a) Ghost, Grey Wind, Lady, Summer, Nymeria, Shaggy Dog!
Each of the five Stark children, plus Jon Snow, adopted a direwolf pup in the very first episode of Game of Thrones.
6. The answer is a) Jackson Marchetti!
Jackson is head boy at Moordale Secondary School and a swimming champion. He enlists Otis's help in getting Maeve to become his girlfriend!
7. The answer is d) Jenny!
Nate tried to confess to Serena that he still had feelings for her but ended up telling Jenny instead - and kissing her - as she was wearing Serena's mask.
8. The answer is d) Eight!
A big family, all of whom are alphabetically named in chronological order! There’s Anthony , Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca , Gregory, and Hyacinth.
9. The answer is c) Finer Things Club!
In the ‘Branch Wars’ episode, Pam, Oscar and Toby create the Finer Things club in the break room, where they discuss books, eat fancy food and generally feel better than everyone else. Andy tries everything to get into the most exclusive club at Dunder Mifflin Scranton, and fails, of course!
10. The answer is a) Eli Moskowitz!
Some know him as Lip, some as Hawk, but his real name is Eli Moskowitz. He changed his name when he joined Cobra Kai, after years of bullying.